The washing vacuum cleaner is considered to be a universal device, with which you can make a dry and wet cleaning. So, he not only accumulates dust in the bag, but can produce wet cleaning and wash the surfaces. Its functionality depends on the power and availability of a variety of attachments. About the principle of operation and use of the vacuum cleaner you will learn further.
The principle of the washing vacuum cleaner
The use of a detergent vacuum cleaner makes it possible to clean without divorce and wash the surface well, which also quickly becomes dry. This is guaranteed by the principle of the device:
- The washing vacuum cleaner has two containers. One contains pure water, the other contains detergent. When the vacuum cleaner is turned on, water is mixed with the detergent.
- This solution starts to move around the hose and approaches the nozzle.
- Due to the pressure created through the sprayer, the solution begins to wet the contaminated surface, including dust.
- Water absorbs impurities that are split under the pressure of the solution, and then through the tube again sucked into the vacuum cleaner and accumulates in another tank.
In a set with a vacuum cleaner necessarily sell a hose, bag, filters, nozzles and tubes.
With the help of a washing vacuum cleaner you can carry out a dry cleaning of the room. He will collect the remnants of food on the floor, animal hair and fluff from birds, even the products of the livelihoods of pets.
How to wash floors with a vacuum cleaner?
Wash proceeds as follows:
- If there are debris on the surface, it is necessary to sweep the floor with a broom or use a nozzle to remove dry dust on the vacuum cleaner.
- Fill the vacuum cleaner with water and detergent.
- Proceed to washing the floor. If the vacuum cleaner is powerful, the floor after a few minutes will be dry and shiny.
The washing vacuum cleaner first wets the surface of the floor, then takes away the contaminated liquid and places it in a special container.
With a vacuum cleaner, it is best to clean the surfaces covered with ceramic tiles or linoleum.
Is it possible to wash the laminate with a vacuum cleaner?
It is known that the floor with laminate coating can not be strongly wet, but the class of laminate is of decisive importance. Some specimens are covered with a moisture-proof layer that repels liquid. This laminate has an increased strength (32, 33 class). So, it can be washed with a vacuum cleaner, and 31 classes – not!
If you still decided to do this procedure, it is desirable that the vacuum cleaner was medium or high power, but not weak. During washing, the vacuum cleaner sprinkles a solution intended for wet cleaning of the floor, while the surface becomes wet. Only a powerful washing vacuum cleaner is able to dry the floor well and not let the fluid spill into the crevices.
In order to wash the vacuum cleaner with a vacuum cleaner, it is necessary to adhere to a number of recommendations:
- Do wet cleaning no more than 2 times a week.
- Do not use alkali as a detergent.
- Do not use liquids with wax and silicone.
- Do not allow liquids to enter the joints of the boards.
- After a while, wipe them with mastic for sealing.
- Do not use for brushes with coarse pile.
- Do not apply steam treatment.
To laminate served for a long time and had the original appearance, it is better to wipe it with a mop with a microfibre cloth, which wipes well and does not scratch the surface.
Is it possible to wash the floor with a vacuum cleaner?
When carrying out a wet cleaning of the parquet, it is recommended to use a well-squeezed rag. But if you decide to test your parquet for durability and clean with a washing vacuum cleaner, remember the two rules:
- Washing is allowed only for a parquet board, well treated with a special impregnation and covered with a protective varnish.
- The vacuum cleaner should be powerful, which does not particularly wet the floor and carefully, quickly absorbs liquids from the surface.
How to wash carpets with a vacuum cleaner
To clean carpets with a washing vacuum cleaner it is necessary to prepare:
- shampoo for wet cleaning of carpet surfaces;
- Clean water, in order to fill in a special container that is in the vacuum cleaner;
- brush head;
- vacuum cleaner with the function “washing”.
A step-by-step instruction on how to wash the carpet with a vacuum cleaner:
- Clean the carpet with an ordinary vacuum cleaner, putting the “brush-brush” nozzle and remove all excess dust, sand from the street and dirt. This is done so that the washing vacuum cleaner does not get clogged by filters with large particles of dirt and accumulated dust.
- Before proceeding to cleaning the carpet, it is necessary to conduct a test to find out how the agent will affect the carpet surface. In particular, this is important if you use detergent, which includes chlorine, because it can affect the brightness of the carpet or spoil the pile. For the test, you need to wet the sponge in the product and wipe it off in a small place. If the pile does not undergo any changes, the color of the paint will not fade, then you can proceed to wash the carpet.
- Fill the tank with water and add washing shampoo, in this case it is important to follow the instructions and not to allow surplus.
- Select the desired brush head. It is known that if the pile on the carpet is long, then a nozzle with long bristles on the brush is selected. When washing a carpet or a carpet with a short nap, a suitable brush brush with shorter fibers is taken.
- Carry out cleaning, in which the nozzle must be driven up and down until the surface is completely cleaned. It is recommended that small areas be treated for better cleaning.
- After wet cleaning the carpet it must be vacuumed. This will take very little time, but you can move around the carpet when the carpet feels completely dry. It will take about 1.5-2 hours, if the pile is short. With long nap, the drying will continue for up to 3 hours.
This vacuum cleaner is indispensable if the house has carpets with a long nap, because it will perfectly clean them from accumulated dust, and the texture will remain unchanged.
How to wash the windows with a vacuum cleaner?
For washing windows it is necessary to have a multifunctional vacuum cleaner with the option “Window cleaning”. It is advisable that there is a brush that cleans the glass. Cleaning is carried out according to the following instructions:
- Adjust the length of the tube to which the nozzle is attached so that it is possible to reach the contamination in hard-to-reach places.
- The water supply level should be set to the “minimum” position, you can not use “maximum”, otherwise, after washing, the stains will remain.
- Start washing windows from above and gradually descend lower and lower to avoid contamination, stacks and stains.
What else can I wash with a vacuum cleaner?
With the help of a washing vacuum cleaner, you can remove stains on the upholstered furniture. For this, the following instructions are used:
- The nozzle for washing is chosen for the vacuum cleaner.
- The solution is prepared and poured into the barrel.
- Cleaning begins, and the nozzle is taken from the top down. Under pressure, the cleanser is applied to furniture. It dissolves dirt, and the vacuum cleaner already sucks all the dirt.
- Dirty water pours out, the barrel rinses, pure water is poured in without adding detergents.
- Rinsing upholstery is done.